Beauty Shortlist Award Winners 2021
We now hold 9 awards in total and we are so happy to share this news with you as a very small independent and young company. Thank you so much for being a part of our journey.
Handmade Unscented Soap - Double Winner
'Best Vegan Soap' and 'Editor's Choice'
Comfort Organic Deodorant for Menopause
'Best Natural Deodorant'
No.1 Organic Eau de Parfum
Ylang Ylang Single Note Organic Eau de Parfum
Organic Foot & Shoe Spray
About The Beauty Shortlist Awards
- 100% independent and completely ad and sponsor-free, The Beauty Shortlist Awards were launched in the UK in 2012 by natural beauty journalist and eco lifestyle advocate Fiona Klonarides to spotlight and support natural, ethical and sustainable brands
- They went global in 2017, attracting entries from 39 countries and entries are judged by experts in UK, USA and Australia
- The awards are well known for their transparency and ethical focus and are closely followed by consumers, industry experts, including beauty buyers, industry news sources, journalists, PRs, retailers and international distributors
- They provide a level playing field to global brands and smaller artisan brands alike, celebrating the brightest new beauty and natural health launches alongside already established and much-loved products
- Media coverage of the Beauty Shortlist and BSL Awards in the UK, USA and Australia includes: Natural Products News Europe, My Green Pod (distributed to over 6 million eco-conscious readers, quarterly, with The Guardian), Cosmetics Design (USA), Global Cosmetic Industry Magazine (USA), The Financial Times, Diary Directory, Fashion Insight, and The Vegan Company News and Cos Beauty (AUS)